Learn with us
EOSC Synergy helps a range of users develop the knowledge and skills to make the most of our services.
We also support trainers from across the EOSC ecosystem to develop and deliver effective online training, through providing guidance and infrastructure.
Guidance on creating high quality online training
A practical course and handbook with guidelines and templates for designing, creating and delivering online training, with a focus on EOSC, FAIR and open science.
A set of free tutorials covering EOSC Synergy related topics, services, procedures and thematic services.
A portfolio of training tools and platforms
A next generation digital learning environment for EOSC which includes online platforms for content creation/hosting of training material and running hackathons, collaboration and coding tools and a self deployable training infrastructure.
News & blogs
- OIAR (Nov 2021)
- OS FAIR (Sept 2021)
- OER 2020 conference: “Sustainable infrastructure for open learning in the European Open Science Cloud: the EOSC Synergy project”
- Report from the FAIRsFAIR /EOSC Synergy national UK roadshow on open research skills
- EOSC-SYNERGY EU DELIVERABLE D6.2 Outlining the final release of the training platform
- EOSC-SYNERGY EU DELIVERABLE: D6.1 Training materials and quality assurance guidelines
- Initial review of tools, systems and related training activities